Do you have experience working as a housekeeper in a hospital setting? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR HOUSEKEEPERS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF HOUSEKEEPERS:
- Ensure all offices, resident/guest rooms, and other specified areas are kept in clean, orderly condition
- Review all departmental operational and safety policies and procedures
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions in accordance with procedures and as assigned by management
- Follow safety precautions when performing tasks and when using equipment and supplies
- Report any hazardous equipment or conditions to management
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing and disinfecting
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting
- Clean and polish any furnishings in the hallways, stairways and elevators
- Clean resident rooms (includes vacuum carpet, mop, dust, disinfect and sanitize bathrooms, washing mirrors and pictures)
- Collect all trash from rooms, offices, lounges and bathrooms daily
- Other duties as assigned or requested by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOUSEKEEPERS:
- A MINIMUM of 6 months to 1 year of experience
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOUSEKEEPERS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.