WE OFFER OUR QMAPS:
· Weekly paychecks
· Competitive wages
· Stable hours (choose full-time or part-time)
· FT associates will be considered for permanent employment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF QMAPS:
- Administer medications according to written physician’s orders.
- Maintain proper documentation of the administration of both prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- Use proper techniques when administering medications by various routes.
- Safely and accurately fill and administer medications to and from medication reminder boxes with oversight from a licensed person or qualified manager.
- Administer medications only in authorized settings:
- Assisted living residences.
- Adult foster care facilities.
- Alternative care facilities.
- Residential child care facilities.
- Secure residential treatment centers.
- State certified adult day programs.
- Program approved service agencies (PASA) serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR QMAPS:
· Must take and pass QMAP certification class
· Experience working in a medical environment, nursing home, assisted living facility, or other
· Current CPR/BLS (American Heart Association)
· Comfort using a computer
REQUIREMENTS FOR QMAPS:
· Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Team player who works well with others
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
· All candidates must be 18 years of age or older to apply
· All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
· All candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen
· All candidates must pass a pre-hire background screen
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!