Multiple On Call Bartenders Needed Start as Soon as Friday!
Location – Downtown
Do you have experience working as a bartender? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR BARTENDERS:
- Weekly paychecks
- Competitive wages
- Stable hours (choose full-time or part-time)
- FT associates will be considered for permanent employment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF BARTENDERS:
- Provide an excellent guest drinking experience
- Mix and match ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Stock bar back, bar, and serve guests
- Comply with food and beverage regulations
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BARTENDERS:
- A MINIMUM of 1-year experience bartending at restaurants, country clubs, events, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Must have TABC Certification
- Ability to work flexible hours
REQUIREMENTS FOR BARTENDERS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who works well with others
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- All candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen
- All candidates must pass a pre-hire background screen
Contact Staffing Mgr. Maria Aguilar at 210-223-2900 to schedule a date and time to come into the branch to complete the hiring process. Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!