Do you have experience working as a bartender? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR BARTENDERS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance RESPONSIBILITIES OF BARTENDERS:
- Provide an excellent guest drinking experience
- Mix and match ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons • Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations • Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Stock bar back, bar, and serve guests
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BARTENDERS:
- A MINIMUM of 1-year experience bartending at restaurants, country clubs, events, etc. • Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Must have TABC Certification
- Ability to work flexible hours
REQUIREMENTS FOR BARTENDERS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.