We are hiring for the schools.
Work at the cafeteria preparing lunch.
Work Monday through Friday morning hours.
Do you have experience working as a food preparation worker? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR FOOD PREP WORKERS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance RESPONSIBILITIES OF FOOD PREP WORKERS:
- Ensure food is kept in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature) • Peel, slice, and cut foods as needed
- Get food ready for packaging and distribution by hand
- Join the assembly line to package and inspect food products
- Check products for defects, and make sure they are labeled correctly
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FOOD PREP WORKERS:
- Experience in food preparation, assembly line, or food production
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Multi-tasking expertise
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.