Do you have a passion for providing care? Enjoy working with seniors in an environment that allows you to make a difference in the lives of others? All Team is looking for the right candidate to work in the communities we service. Providing hands on care to geriatric residents in assisted living, long term care, and hospital settings. If you believe you’re the person for the job, apply and we’ll be in touch to get you scheduled for an immediate interview!
1st shift 6AM-2PM, or 7AM-3PM
2nd shift 2PM-10PM or 3PM-11PM
3rd shift 10pm-6AM or 11PM-7AM
WE OFFER OUR QMAPS:
· Weekly paychecks
· Competitive wages
· Stable hours (choose full-time or part-time)
· FT associates will be considered for permanent employment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF QMAPS:
- Administer medications according to written physician’s orders.
- Maintain proper documentation of the administration of both prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- Use proper techniques when administering medications by various routes.
- Safely and accurately fill and administer medications to and from medication reminder boxes with oversight from a licensed person or qualified manager.
- Administer medications only in authorized settings: Assisted living residences.
Adult foster care facilities. Alternative care facilities. Residential child care facilities. Secure residential treatment centers. State certified adult day programs. Program approved service agencies (PASA) serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR QMAPS:
· Must take and pass QMAP certification class
· Experience working in a medical environment, nursing home, assisted living facility, or other
· Current CPR/BLS (American Heart Association)
· Comfort using a computer
REQUIREMENTS FOR QMAPS:
· Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Team player who works well with others
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
· All candidates must be 18 years of age or older to apply
· All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
· All candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen
· All candidates must pass a pre-hire background screen
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person