PREP COOK/DIETARY COOK
Do you have experience working as a prep cook? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR PREP COOKS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance RESPONSIBILITIES OF PREP COOKS:
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties and follow duties as assigned • Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc. • Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc. • Comply with nutrition, portion, plating and sanitation guidelines
- Prepare different types of food from the menu, following carefully the recipes • Package takeaway food for clients
- Place food trays under food warmers, so that the food arrives in good condition at the table • Distribute the plates to be served to the waiting staff
- Accept or reject ingredients from food suppliers, based on their appearance and quality • Store ingredients in dedicated containers, making sure that they are best preserved • Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible • Inform superiors when stock is getting low or when the kitchen tools do not work properly • Clean and sanitize working surfaces, tools, utensils and working area
- Carefully supervise the food temperature and the temperature from cooling rooms, to ensure that the ingredients kept are kept at the appropriate temperature
- Swipe remaining food from plates and put them in the dishwasher/or wash by hand as needed QUALIFICATIONS FOR PREP COOKS:
- Proven experience as prep cook
- Knowledge of cuts, temperatures, and health and safety rules in a kitchen • Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
REQUIREMENTS FOR PREP COOKS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.