Do you have experience working as a dishwasher/utility worker? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR DISHWASHERS:
• Weekly paychecks
• Competitive wages
• Stable hours (choose full-time or part-time)
• FT associates will be considered for permanent employment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DISHWASHERS:
• Set up, operate, and maintain cleanliness of the dish machine and dishwashing area
• Check temperatures and soap dispensing levels
• Clean machines and kitchen appliances, such as coffee makers, pots, pans, mixers, etc.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, trays, and foodservice equipment, with dishwasher or by hand
• Dry and store clean equipment and utensils
• Restock items and unload delivery trucks
• Ensure the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables to remove soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting dining areas
• Clean and restock dining areas and stations
• Support other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed
• Adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures
• Sweep and mop floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled
• Empty and clean trash and recycling receptacles
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DISHWASHERS:
• Must have experience in hand wash and commercial dishwashing
• Previous food service, restaurant, or related fields required
• Food Handlers Certification is a must
• Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift 20+ pounds
REQUIREMENTS FOR DISHWASHERS:
• Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Team player who works well with others
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
• All candidates must be 18 years of age or older to apply
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
• All candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen
• All candidates must pass a pre-hire background screen
Start sending your application: https://apply.allteamstaffing.com or call our office at (619) 550 4001 to make an appointment.
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!