The job Location will be in Wheaton, IL.
Weekday hours are from 6 am to 2:30 pm, and weekends are from 10 am to 7 pm.
Do you have experience working as a grill cook? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately!
APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR GRILL COOKS:
• Weekly paychecks
• Competitive wages
• Stable hours (choose full-time or part-time)
• FT associates will be considered for permanent employment
RESPONSIBILITIES OF GRILL COOKS:
• Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products
• Final plate preparation, including garnishing and preparing appropriate garnishes for all items
• Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently, adhering to sanitation rules
• Regulate temperature of broilers, grills and roasters
• Wash, cut and peel meats and vegetables prior to preparing them for cooking
• Label food items appropriately and arrange them in an aesthetic manner
• Clean and sanitize grilling and broiling equipment after use, and ensure equipment maintenance
• Ensure refrigeration, and make sure that food items are appropriately thawed before using
• Manage food inventory, discarding any expired foods—handling, storing, and rotating properly
• Know and comply with preset recipes, standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and
kitchen rules, policies, and procedures
• Stock and maintain levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
• Use and maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers,
pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment
• Prepare items for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering,
breading, seasoning and/or marinating
QUALIFICATIONS FOR GRILL COOKS:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in kitchen preparation and cooking, 6 months in a similar role
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
• Have a copy of an updated Immunization record, including influenza and TB
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRILL COOKS:
• Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Team player who works well with others
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
• All candidates must be 18 years of age or older to apply
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
• All candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen
• All candidates must pass a pre-hire background screen
Revised 07/2023 26
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!