ALL TEAM Staffing has an exciting opportunity to work at a Military Base in the housekeeping department!
If you have solid housekeeping experience, primarily in hotels or living facilities, and have a flexible schedule, apply TODAY!
This is a temp-to-hire position. Solid employer. Great benefits once permanent.
Part-time, between 30 to 40 hours a week. Schedule between 8:00am – 4:30 pm (must be able to work weekends).
- Clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, elevators, lobbies, common areas, fitness and business centers, and restaurants
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Provide laundry services for guests
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies in the hand cart
- Report any issues that require maintenance
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
MUST be able to:
- Pass a criminal background check, and drug screening.
- Be fully COVID-vaccinated