Do you have experience working as a housekeeper? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY at https://apply.allteamstaffing.com/ and start working ASAP!!
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, weekends, schedules vary
Location: Downtown Area
Language: English or Spanish
WE OFFER OUR HOUSEKEEPER(S):
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF HOUSEKEEPER(S):
- Ensure all offices, resident/guest rooms, and other specified areas are kept in clean, orderly condition
- Review all departmental operational and safety policies and procedures
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions in accordance with procedures and as assigned by management
- Follow safety precautions when performing tasks and when using equipment and supplies • Report any hazardous equipment or conditions to management
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing and disinfecting
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting • Clean and polish any furnishings in the hallways, stairways and elevators • Clean resident rooms (includes vacuum carpet, mop, dust, disinfect and sanitize bathrooms, washing mirrors and pictures)
- Collect all trash from rooms, offices, lounges and bathrooms daily
- Other duties as assigned or requested by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOUSEKEEPER(S):
- A MINIMUM of 6 months to 1 year of experience preferred but no experience required.
- Willing to train
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOUSEKEEPERS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Once you confirm acceptance of an assignment, it is expected that you will be making the commitment that you will show up on time for each shift, and work for the duration of the assignment.
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
- Must be authorized to work in the US
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please reach out to Maria Aguilar at 210-223-2900 to schedule your appointment today, apply by going to: https://apply.allteamstaffing.com/, or stop by the branch 800 Dolorosa, San Antonio, Texas 78207, Monday through Friday 8am – 5 pm.
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
All Team Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.