Immediate Hire for Utility Workers! Hourly Pay- $16-$18
Schedule – Day or Night Shift
Monday- Friday// Must be flexible/available to work weekends/holidays.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months experience of working as a dishwasher/utility worker? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately!
APPLY TODAY at https://apply.allteamstaffing.com/ and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR DISHWASHER(S):
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term
- Employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DISHWASHER(S):
- The General Utility Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned.
- Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to All Team.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation.
- Ensures security of company assets.
- This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DISHWASHER(S):
- Must have experience in hand wash and commercial dishwashing.
- Previous food service, restaurant, or related fields required.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift 20+ pounds.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree.
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds or force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DISHWASHER(S):
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Once you confirm acceptance of an assignment, it is expected that you will be making the commitment that you will show up on time for each shift, and work for the duration of the assignment.
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
- Must be authorized to work in the US
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Contact Staffing Mgr. Maria Aguilar at 210-223-2900 to complete the hiring process.
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
All Team Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.