Start ASAP! Line Cooks and Grill Cooks needed urgently!
All Team is looking for a handful of experienced Line and Grill Cooks! APPLY TODAY and start working within a few days!!
Call or text 919 539 1985 for information!
WE OFFER OUR COOKS:
• Weekly paychecks
• Competitive wages
• Stable hours (choose full-time or part-time)
• Steady schedules
• Full-time team members are considered for permanent employment, based on their performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF COOKS:
• Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties and follow duties as assigned
• Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
• Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
• Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc.
• Comply with nutrition, portion, plating and sanitation guidelines
• Prepare different types of food from the menu, following carefully the recipes
• Package take-away food for guests
• Place food trays under food warmers, so that the food arrives in good conditions at the table
• Distribute the plates to be served to the waiting staff
• Store ingredients in dedicated containers, making sure that they are best preserved
• Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
• Inform superiors when stock is getting low or when the kitchen tools do not work properly
• Clean and sanitize working surfaces, tools, utensils and working area
• Carefully supervise the food temperature and the temperature from cooling rooms, to ensure that the ingredients kept are kept at the appropriate temperature
• Swipe remaining food from plates and put them in the dishwasher/or wash by hand as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR COOKS:
• Proven experience as a cook
• Knowledge of cuts and temperatures
• Understanding of health and safety rules in a kitchen
• Manual dexterity to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
• Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
REQUIREMENTS FOR COOKS:
• Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Team player who will work well with others
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
• All candidates must be 18 years of age or older to apply
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
• All candidates must pass drug & background screenings
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!