Do you have experience working as a line cook? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately!
APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR LINE COOKS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LINE COOKS:
- Prepare, cook, and present meals
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions • Follow standard recipes
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Order and keep track of inventory
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
QUALIFICATIONS FOR LINE COOKS:
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have Food Handlers or ServeSafe Certification
- Must provide TB & Flu Shot Record within the year or willing to obtain
- Must pass required background and drug screen check
- A MINIMUM of 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience
REQUIREMENTS FOR LINE COOKS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.