We’re searching for a natural leader who is ready to make an impact by leading day-to-day staffing operations at our Nashville, TN office. 3 years’ Recruiting and Staffing experience specific to the staffing industry. A fantastic starting salary with Bonus opportunity.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum performance requirements such as in the staffing and recruiting industry.
2 years of Staffing Management leadership experience in food and hospitality?
2 years supportive sales experience in staffing in food and hospitality?
- 2+ staffing and recruiting experience
- 2+ years of staffing industry sales, management, and/or hospitality experience
- Proven leadership competencies and experience
- Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and achieve results
- Ability to hire, manage, develop, and lead individuals and teams
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with diverse employees
- Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make decisions
At All Team Staffing, we make a difference.
We are the industry-leading staffing provider for food and hospitality. The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers’ businesses is something that we’re incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready to join us? Apply today. We can’t wait to meet you.
The ideal candidate has a passion for strategy and is as interested in achieving business results as they are in making connections with customers, job seekers and colleagues. This position is responsible for leading staffing, recruiting, filling every order and executing the branch staffing strategy. T
he Staffing Manager ensures operational and financial performance is maintained and revenue goals are achieved. Sales support to consistently strive to help All Team Staffing realize our vision of being the talent solution for the changing world of work.
A typical week includes:
- Full cycle recruiting from posting ads, onboarding, job placement, and also to regular team check ins ensure employees and clients are happy with their match and schedule
- Oversee day-to-day staffing operations of the office and assist with hands-on processes as needed
- Execute office staffing strategy by sourcing and qualifying new leads, developing our workforce solutions, and pricing and closing orders
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts by closing additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. Maintaining consistent communication is key
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, resolve grievances and conflicts – you know how to negotiate and diffuse conflicts
- Oversee recruiting efforts to ensure that we have a qualified pool of talent to meet customer demand
- Ensure workers are appropriately dispatched to job sites, customer orders are serviced and filled, and payouts are timely
- Create a culture of safety by conducting site visits and meeting with our customers and temporary job seekers. Proactively takes actions to contribute to a safer workplace for our people
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do the Right Thing, We Stand Together