Do you have experience working tray line? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces) • Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report, and follow the executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up the station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion • Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook, restaurant cook or prep cook • Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures • Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Able to obtain copy of shot record, including Flu and TB
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.