Do you have experience working in a warehouse? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR WAREHOUSE WORKERS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WAREHOUSE WORKERS:
- Responsibilities may vary by assignment
- Pick and pack to assist with the supply chain of filling orders
- Stock and replenish inventory appropriately
- Keep stock separated, organized, and in good rotation
- Monitor quality frequently, reporting problems if they arise
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
QUALIFICATIONS FOR WAREHOUSE WORKERS:
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds safely
- Warehouse equipment experience preferred, but not required
REQUIREMENTS FOR WAREHOUSE WORKERS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.