HOW EMPLOYERS STAY AHEAD WITH ALL TEAM
Hospitality clients who utilize our experienced food and hospitality staff benefit in the following ways:
- Reduce payroll costs
- Reduce the size of your workforce for greater efficiency
- Save advertising and recruiting dollars with a skilled workforce only when you need them
- Staff special projects or peak business periods
- Cover call offs
- Temp-to-perm placements
- Increase customer satisfaction: All Team employees have passed skill set, guest satisfaction and workplace safety tests.
- Eliminate the need for overtime
- Guaranteed Compliance: We utilize E-Verify to ensure a legal workforce and all employees are paid on W-2’s, so they are covered with workers’ compensation insurance.
OUR EXPERIENCED FOOD & HOSPITALITY STAFF
All Team fulfills both front-of-the-house (“FOH”) and back-of-the-house (“BOH”) needs of hotels, corporate cafeterias, school and university cafeterias, convention centers, sports and entertainment venues, banquet centers, catering companies, golf tournaments, country and executive clubs, private parties and more.
Our experienced food and hospitality staff include:
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Captain
- Sous Chef
- Line Cook
- Grill Cook
- Prep Cook
- Display Cook
- Line Server
- Laundry Attendant
- Banquet Setup
All Team understands that every client’s needs are unique and most client events require several capabilities, not just one. We design customized staffing solutions to meet each and every client need.
A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY PERSONNEL
All Team understands the importance of quality personnel. Your staff, temporary or permanent, represents your brand and in a lot of instances interacts with your customers or clients. Failure to perform pre-employment screening could destroy everything a business owner has worked very hard to establish. Your reputation is our highest priority.
Background checks are a must in today’s business climate to avoid the following:
- Violence in the workplace
- On the job accidents
- Employee theft
- Drug or alcohol abuse