Do you have experience working as a barista? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately!
APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR BARISTAS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance RESPONSIBILITIES OF BARISTAS:
- Welcome customers, inform them about specials or new items and answer questions • Accept orders and collect payments
- Prepare and serve a variety of coffee, tea and drinks
- Make and serve sandwiches, muffins, or cookies
- Ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied
- Work as part of a fun, high-energy team
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BARISTAS:
- Relevant experience in a café, coffee shop, or other food and beverage service establishment • Experience in customer service, retail, and/or cashiering
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays • Must have Food Handlers Certifications
REQUIREMENTS FOR BARISTAS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.