Do you have experience working as a dietary aide? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR DIETARY AIDES:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DIETARY AIDES:
- Prepare and serve food
- Monitoring food levels and temperatures
- Record meal servings
- Keep kitchen a sanitary and safe working environment
- Wash dishes and equipment as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIETARY AIDES:
- Food service experience and nutrition proficiency
- Experience working in a hospital, nursing home, or senior living facility is preferred REQUIREMENTS FOR DIETARY AIDES:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass background screenings Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.