AllTeam Staffing is looking for dietary aides/servers to work in assisted living facilities in Cary and Apex! Start Immediately!
- Competitive wages ($13-15 / hour)
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
- Weekly pay!
- Flexible scheduling and shifts!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SERVERS:
- Take food and beverage orders, serve food to patrons at dining, banquet, or catering establishments
- Clean and prepare the prep and dining areas for service
- Explain menu items to guests
- Greet and welcome all guests
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Be mindful and ensure that each order sent to the kitchen considers any dietary or allergy restrictions
- Pace each course and keep lines of communication open with the kitchen chef or expediter
- Read each table and guest and anticipate their needs
- Perform table maintenance by clearing courses as necessary; replacing utensils; ensuring water glasses stay full; being present and aware in order to assist with any spills or special requests
- Participate in running side work throughout the shift, running food or drinks, assisting in pre-bussing tables, sweeping floors, helping teammates
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SERVERS:
- We prefer at least 1-year restaurant or related experience
- Working knowledge of various POS systems and basic math skills
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least 6 hours
- Conflict resolution expert with a calm demeanor
- High energy level who will create a favorable experience for guests
REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVERS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you!