Do you have experience working as a grill cook? All Team is looking for the right candidate to hire immediately! APPLY TODAY and start working ASAP!!
WE OFFER OUR GRILL COOKS:
- Weekly paychecks & competitive wages
- Opportunity to obtain long-term employment based on your performance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF GRILL COOKS:
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products • Final plate preparation, including garnishing and preparing appropriate garnishes for all items • Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions • Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently, adhering to sanitation rules • Regulate temperature of broilers, grills and roasters
- Wash, cut and peel meats and vegetables prior to preparing them for cooking • Label food items appropriately and arrange them in an aesthetic manner
- Clean and sanitize grilling and broiling equipment after use, and ensure equipment maintenance • Ensure refrigeration, and make sure that food items are appropriately thawed before using • Manage food inventory, discarding any expired foods—handling, storing, and rotating properly • Know and comply with preset recipes, standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures
- Stock and maintain levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period • Use and maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment • Prepare items for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating
QUALIFICATIONS FOR GRILL COOKS:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in kitchen preparation and cooking, 6 months in a similar role • Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) • Have a copy of an updated Immunization record, including influenza and TB
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRILL COOKS:
- Clean, friendly, and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Team player who will work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Responsible & dependable, with reliable transportation
- All candidates must pass pre-employment drug & background screenings
WHY WORK WITH ALL TEAM
All Team invests in our team members. We promote professional development by providing opportunities to succeed in fun, diverse environments.
ALL TEAM DESCRIPTION
All Team has been in business for over 30 years providing specialized staffing services that support the food service, hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial industries in more than 20 cities nationwide.