All team Staffing is looking for Dietary Aides in St Louis Park
Dietary Aide Summary:
- Under the direct supervision of the Food Service Supervisor, the Dietary Aide performs a variety of
- patient food service, cafeteria food service and dish room duties, as well as catered events and other related tasks.
- Assembles prepared food on trays for general and therapeutic diets.
- Maintains trayline in a clear, neat and orderly manner.
- Delivers large food carts to patient floors as specified.
- Returns food carts to dish room at designated times.
- Tends and loads dish machine in both patient and employee dish room.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Louis Park, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please call Bernard at 651-362-3909 for details