We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge base of plumbing, electrical systems and other facilities systems. A successful applicant will be responsible for the upkeep of the property, including working with contractors in order to ensure that all repairs are completed promptly and efficiently. The successful applicant will also manage the repair and replacement of basic building components, ensure that all necessary safety requirements are met and regularly inspect common areas in order to prevent any safety hazards.
- Install and repair mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Follow maintenance procedures.
- Break down and inspect machinery to determine the cause of malfunction.
- Repair machinery.
- Inspect machinery to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Survey the equipment for defects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Please call Bernard for more details 651-362-3909